Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TEMPORARY FORUMS OPEN

Good evening everyone,

I  hope tonight finds each and every one of you doing well.

I would like to redirect everyone to the following website as a temporary forum site for the new emulator.

http://enb.tarazedi.com/

This site is graciously donated by Mneme and he will be moderating it also. There will be limited posts in this blog now on, and even less reading of this blog. You people (and YOU know who I mean) have turned this blog  into a cesspool for your disgusting rants and in the process have pointed the finger everywhere except where it belongs -- at yourselves.

THE BS STOPS HERE -- If you intened to bring trouble to our temporary forums or even our permanant forums let me notify you now... there will be zero tolerance for your drama. I have green-lighted the censorship and banning of anyone who brings detriment to our new group. Our members have overwhealmingly shown their desire to put their memories of you behind them. I have promised them a peacefull community.

This one rule WILL be enforced.

If you are having a problem-- you can count on me to help you out.
If you ARE the problem -- you can count on me to help you O-U-T!

(a special thanks to Mike for letting me borrow that one - it's timeless and certainly applies here)

See you all on the forums,
Vet

P.S. Asmir -- will you please shoot me an email... thanks pal.